Welcome to the Ex-Official Blog of Writer, Presenter & Crafts Expert Momtaz Begum-Hossain which stopped being active on 31st August 2016.

For more regular updates follow Momtaz on Twitter: @TheCraftCafe Instagram: @The_CraftCafe Vine: @TheCraftCafe Periscope: @TheCraftCafe Snapchat: Momtazbh

For workshop bookings, writing commissions, presenting jobs, craft project designs, or any kind of enquiry email contact@momtazbh.co.uk

Momtaz's NEW BLOG is www.craftandtravel.com








Thursday 25 December 2014

Sunset In Brighton

When I was at sixth form college I (like most 17 year olds) used to cover my folders with pictures of my favourite bands but there was one girl in my year who stuck photos of sunsets on hers. She liked carrying sunset around with her. At the time I didn't think much of it, sunset was sunset - the time my parents would pray and so my sisters and I had to turn the telly off.
As I got older things changed: I am now obsessed with sunsets - I've even had various shades of sunset coloured hair; but nothing beats the real thing. Last Saturday when I was doing my Christmas shopping in Brighton I looked up at the sky and this is what I saw....


The most beautiful sunset I've ever seen in the UK. It spread across the horizon without anything obscuring the view. I found a chair, sat down and watched it for 30 minutes as it went through a palette of pinks, purples and oranges. Utterly Amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment